- The Pantry has served over 1040 guests since we opened in March 2010
- The Pantry is open every Saturday to guests from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Guests are referred to the Pantry by appointment by the pantry’s supporting churches.
- Elderly and disabled guests who are not able to come to the Pantry can have food delivered.
- Walk-in guests will be served after our guests with appointment, if additional food is available.
Druid Hills United Methodist Church
1200 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Food donations may be dropped off at the Druid Hills UMC church office Monday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. To contact the office, call 404-377-6481. Financial donations are also welcome to help purchase food.